(old) Jet-Packed (old) Jet-Packed

nice

awsome game i got 218

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Awsome

I loved the game. It was even better than the last one, but there wasn't much sound and it tokk my money when it said i hacked and i didnt. I didnt even go into the pay places, but its still freaking awsome.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

one word: FUCKIN' AWSOME!

Well... make that 2 words lol. This is way better than anything else, but what would really cool is if you had to unlock like special peices of music that you get from good rep like first you play for low types of parties then grow to become some big huge rock band now that would be awsome. And some lyrics would be very nice too. Very, very recommended. Check this out, I think this should be on front page.

Evil-Dog responds:

You're talking about a Punk RPG :)
neat idea man !
For the lyrics I don't know how good it could be, putting lyrics in a mixer is somehow weird...I'd have to with cliche sentences....which would actually sucks...you can't just put a bunch of sentences together to make good lyrics :)
well thanks a lot for your comment :D

the classroom the classroom

great

this game was awsome i do admit the fov was kinda screwed up but thats wat made it very challengeing and i beat the game. its all bout patienec but im not goin to tell any one how to beat it. i liked the slow mo part at the end very nice touch make more like these but make the fov better k?

Madness interactive Madness interactive

awsome

i played this game for like 4 hours straight and didnt get bored of it. great work plz come out wit more of these kinda games but if we can like dive and crap that woiuld be better and then have a feature of like seein our fight in a cinamatic view ya no that would be awsome buyt this game kicks MAJOR ASS!!!!