Drive Drive Revolution 2 Drive Drive Revolution 2

lol awsome

no offense but it sounded like he was eatin soup ahahahahahahaha lol anyway very very cool keep it up

Horse With No Name Horse With No Name

Good and funny

lol yeah that dude doesnt no wtf he is talkin bout i liked the head of the horse which is really a wolf or dog w/e which adds to the humor and the flash was good and i liked the choice of music keep them comin

Micheal Meyers Tribute Micheal Meyers Tribute

alright

this is an alright movie its nuttin real special the buttons were kind of a cool touch but tht didnt help it too much and it was really short and only one kill plus it looks more like jason than michael meyers very gory though if there were more kills and the graphics were better id give this movie a better score but now its a 5

Livecorpse responds:

fair enough. i cant stick with one idea for long... must work on that.
thanx for the review, i foudn it to be helpful =oD

(old) Jet-Packed (old) Jet-Packed

nice

awsome game i got 218

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Awsome

I loved the game. It was even better than the last one, but there wasn't much sound and it tokk my money when it said i hacked and i didnt. I didnt even go into the pay places, but its still freaking awsome.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

one word: FUCKIN' AWSOME!

Well... make that 2 words lol. This is way better than anything else, but what would really cool is if you had to unlock like special peices of music that you get from good rep like first you play for low types of parties then grow to become some big huge rock band now that would be awsome. And some lyrics would be very nice too. Very, very recommended. Check this out, I think this should be on front page.

Evil-Dog responds:

You're talking about a Punk RPG :)
neat idea man !
For the lyrics I don't know how good it could be, putting lyrics in a mixer is somehow weird...I'd have to with cliche sentences....which would actually sucks...you can't just put a bunch of sentences together to make good lyrics :)
well thanks a lot for your comment :D